View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #17
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktobysbro View Post
To all those who love their beloved pets especially yorkies. Please do not get this shot. Last night my family's beautiful 3 yr old Toby was killed after only 30 minutes of this shot. He was given a combination shot with rabies and bordetella as the others. His little heart couldn't handle it and he soon after stopped breathing. Our pets are being victim to vet economics and careless health profesionals who are only concerned with how many shot they can administer. VCA were the killers of my dog and now my family will be forever changed because irresponsible vets couldn't apply common sense. A 5 lb dog shouldnt have 3 shots within 30 min, his little heart couldnt take it and he was unfairly taken from us. Our lives' will never be the same again.
I am so sorry you lost your baby. I wish you would have found this site before you vaccinated. Unfortunately you had to learn the hard way as so many vets do not separate shots as they should for our babies. There is NO way you could have known. My heart breaks for you .
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!