Thread: Food aggression
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby yorkie View Post
Sorry you lost your baby. I can't even think about that and do not know how I would handle it. Thanks everyone for the info. I've been working really hard with Tia today, my devil child, and have asked my husband to watch and help also.

As for the get together, I hope to have one here at my house this coming summer, if we don't have any major problems next year. We've had so many family issues and deaths this year and hope next year goes a lot better. I have a pretty big house with privacy fenced-in back yard. The only issue I would see is that I have a swimming pool. The pups will have plenty of room to run around and play and mommies and daddies can mingle inside, on the screened porch, in the pool, or under the tiki hut/bar. I just need to good some good ideas of what I need to do.
Well my 2 are use to the swimming pool cause I have a 2 story pool home with a privacy fenced in back yard as well...Bella hasn't got in the pool yet but will run around it and loves to be splashed lol and Harley is only 13 weeks right now but in the few weeks we have had him he stays away from the pool...now if my Bailey girl was still here, she would be in the pool she loved the water but hated a bath
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!