Thread: Hello Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
cutething
YorkieTalk Newbie!

@LuvTaycieGirl - that's a wonderful offer, and yay! I'm so glad you saw my post about you. I think we're covered - the man is gonna have a man chat with our landlord (who's also a friend, they hang out together on weekends), so I'll stop being a nag about it and let him handle it. I've briefed him on all the crucial details - pet rent, deposit, etc. and to mention how we plan on keeping/training the dog (and how she'll be with me most of the day anyway at work!)

Your post was a great reminder on how to mention money - putting it on the table, ESPECIALLY since we pay such low rent for the area, is definitely an important and excellent idea.

@concretegurl thanks for the tips on the play pen! I think pee pad are going to be necessary in the beginning, like it or not, so def a good idea on going larger. I just love that they can be folded up. Space saving dog furniture is friggin' awesome. Not like we won't have tiny little toys all over the place... ha!

As for the rawhide, if you don't KNOW about the risks, that's totally one thing, and hopefully everyone finds out before anything bad happens. These folks were scoffing at how they gave their pups rawhides all the time and never had a problem, only to have their dogs wind up at the emergency vet. D'oh. Why tempt fate?
cutething is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!