View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 09:48 AM   #1
dewdrop67
Senior Yorkie Talker

Exclamation Can someone help me find a vet....

Ok, I am really upset about my vet visit yesterday. I recently purchased another yorkie, so now I have two. hehe. My older one Roxy is 4 months old and when I first took her they said she had mild roundworm so they gave her half a pill and some alabon. Well the second time I went in with her they gave her her shots and forgot to give her the other half of the roundworm medication. Yesterday as we are driving to the vet, Roxy vomits and there was a worm in her vomit!!!! I freaked out! It wasnt small either. When I got to the vet they told me that some receptionist who doesn't work there anymore overlooked the fact that she needed the rest of her worm medication. I am sooo upset. Also, the vet was telling me to bring Roxy in the next week for her shots, and I told her that they were due that day. Well she had to go back in and look and Roxy's records and then came back in and was like "oh you were right". What!?! She just doesnt seem all there. I live in Los Angeles, so if anyone on here does too, please give me some recommendations for a new vet.
dewdrop67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!