Thread: Hello Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 PM   #12
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

#2 So glad you view your new addition as an investment! The more you put in, the more you’ll get out. Sorry I’m completely across the country and have just acquired a new vet myself, still figuring out how it’s going to work out. All I can say from experience is if you aren't happy with the service you get, go elsewhere-even if you supposedly see the best vet in your local are- the sooner the better and if you find you have a medical issue way beyond your ability to understand bring it to YT chances are someone knows a thing or two and can be really helpful.

#3 A lot of ppl comment the medium might be too large-I really disagree-if you put a potty pad in…the farther away the better, and besides bigger is better. They are cheaper on eBay-right now-search soft sided play yard…
5. I have ID tags but I’m breaking the law with lic.-on two of my three, even though ALL my dogs have their ALL vaccinations, two aren’t fixed and I’m sorry going from $12 to $50…I’ll just pay the $15 fine if I get caught-I’m naughty tho don’t do as I do-I'll get fined tomorrow watch!

Seems like you are getting what you need and ye if you have dog experience just new to Yorkies I see what you mean now…People are special I love it-ya know I actually never knew that raw hide was bad until almost a year ago…no one told me…didn’t have a clue until the girl at the pet store commented that I was buying so many health conscious products and mini raw hide bones and her confusion…so glad there’s a resource like YT to get breed specific and general care advice-ye that have you been through some of the threads here-they’re just too cute and fun! Wish there was a MST (Miniature Schnauzer talk too)! Keep us update on how it all goes…pics!
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!