View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #72
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love1yorkie View Post
there is NO MIGHT.....It might rain..it might this or that.......she feels or worries. C'mon either it does or it doesn't....There is this thing called a contract and a requirement that a VET certify any problem a dog has.......IT might be silver or it might be blue is the only guess that dog had. To this day, this attacking lady walks right in the shop and gloats over her beautiful dog. She just wanted money and to feel good about SAVING a dog. She should have come to one of our rescue adoption b ut she didn't she wanted a free puppy. So back to USDA....did you know that if you sell even one puppy you must be inspected and lic by the USDA. So.every one of you who sell even one of your puppies without a lic. is doing so in a "SHADY" way. I personally have 6 breeding yorkie females , 2 brussle griffons females and 6 studs I share ownership with. Between my grandma, mom,sisters and aunties we hold 60 AKC blue ribbons and have the most precious Boutique kennel in California. We only sell our own dogs in the light of day and we pay taxes unlike all the backyard breeders in the nation. We best choose each dog for conformation and beauty. We unlike other breeders are proud and do everything we do in the light of day. In our community we get at least 10 dogs a yr dumped on our home because everyone knows that we are the BIG hearts and won't deny any dog love, shelter, medicine or spay and neuter and then re-home them at great losses. We get invited to the best events and have friends the world over.....Elise the lead in the S.F ballet the Nutcracker took the other "spastic pup". I had nothing to do with their life until i saved them and gave them the best care money can buy. I then re-homed them to the nicest most gracious folks. All I can say is I love and I am very proud of our station and hobby. But remember this... this pop culture use and overuse of the bad words people pin on each other should stop. There are many different recipes in life and not everyone is going to fit in your square peg. In all the years we have been involved in dogs I will tell you this...no good deed goes unpunished and It is the GOOD deals and the FREE dogs you gift to people that always come back to smack you in the face. FREE is ugly..people get trampled. My finer customers are much more refiner and reasonable.....just a matter of class I guess.
You have stated several times you are on the USDA list. Only breeders with HIGH VOLUMES of dogs and breeding stock are on the USDA list.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!