Thread: Hello Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 05:51 AM   #3
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Wink

My 10 cents...
1. No idea-I've a maxed out MasterCard and Visa though pet insurance is a smart move, especially before you need it...
2. Local vet-you mean in your area or are you asking about your initial health check-GET THE INITIAL HEALTH CHECK! Test everything it may be a high initial cost but best to know now and have the option to possible do preventative treatment.
3. Crate I love the
"Best [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]Pet[/COLOR][/COLOR]http://konac.kontera.com/javascript/...rey_loader.gif
" Playpen I have a Medium-and a hard crate.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...ypen-tent.html
I love eBay, many Amazon, I'm so into online shopping now that I'm price comparing...YT has a sellers section and WOW I've a list of things I NEED from people on here.
Kwigy Bo-I don't have one but I've participated in like 3 threads about them and this one seems to be the all time fav. on here. It's on my list of need to gets.
5. Get both...definitely not matter what get your dog microchipped-a tag can get lost or ditched- a chip well that's permanent.
6. ol' college try? If you aren't successful get help...I believe Yorkies are one of the few breeds that do require specific breed style training
7. Personally I use Frontline Plus- it is safe for dogs with seizures
8. I don't get your question-get a groomer unless you plan on cleaning anal glads yourself and doing ear plucking if needed etc...
9. See #3 otherwise a kids play yard (gates in hexi) works great!
10. Harness. For walking and I put my dogs ID tags on the D-ring of the harnesses Yorkies should NOT use collars. bells..ye sure go for it. Min wear their bright orange reflective harnesses every time we go out-period if we go out they are on. I do have cute decorative harnesses for specific occasions but in general mine are naked running around the house-unless I leave after an incident with the fire department I try to remember to harness them before I leave and they are alone in the house-just in case they get out...
11. Bleach-prefer nontoxic cleaners with the exception of cleaning up feces-ye bleach all the way for that one.
Hope you get all the advice you need and find what works for you and your new baby!
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!