Thread: yorkie hybrids
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #49
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Seriously!? You allowed a 16 pound dog to impregnate a 4.5 pound dog? You are looking for triple mixed breeds that are not even in the same general breed classification, hounds mixed with terriers, bad mixes due to coat, bone, personality, and other issues...I think your own words in your comment really said enough I'll should only have quoted you to show the lunacy...next time that happens to your dog you should really take her to the vet to get an abortion-she's too small to breed anyways...and then get all your dogs fixed while you are at it. .... (removed one comment) bad BYB are only one step below pup millers and general Greeders...people like this are the reason hybrids and designer dogs get the wrap they do and the unscrupulous methods associated with this type of breeding mentality. What part of responsible breeding is not understood-I really hate this-the reason so many are instantly again hybrid and designers...you find it with purebreds but not so blatantly...ugh! This is sickening and just so sad.
I agree with you concretegurl! Anyone putting a 4.5 pound dog at risk like that should be ashamed! I hope she has since spayed and neutered all of her dogs to insure something like this does not happen again! Breaks my heart that people are doing things like this. The saddest part is that she evidently has no idea how horrible her deed is sa she is bragging on her pups here.

See -- when it comes to dog safety and really caring about pets (the IMPORTANT things) -- we are in agreement!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!