View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 02:32 AM   #48
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBrooklyn View Post
Hey there. I have been looking for someone who has a mix between Jack Russell/Dachshund and Yorkie. My 16 lb JR ( Domino) impregnated my 4.5 lb Morkie ( Bella) She gave birth to the two cutest lil boys DJ and Rocky. I was so afraid they were going to be weird looking lil pups. But right the opposite.
Seriously!? You allowed a 16 pound dog to impregnate a 4.5 pound dog? You are looking for triple mixed breeds that are not even in the same general breed classification, hounds mixed with terriers, bad mixes due to coat, bone, personality, and other issues...I think your own words in your comment really said enough I'll should only have quoted you to show the lunacy...next time that happens to your dog you should really take her to the vet to get an abortion-she's too small to breed anyways...and then get all your dogs fixed while you are at it. Retarded (yes I literally mean it mentally deficient as this person has shown themselves to be) people shouldn't be allowed to breed dogs...bad BYB are only one step below pup millers and general Greeders...people like this are the reason hybrids and designer dogs get the wrap they do and the unscrupulous methods associated with this type of breeding mentality. What part of responsible breeding is not understood-I really hate this-the reason so many are instantly again hybrid and designers...you find it with purebreds but not so blatantly...ugh! This is sickening and just so sad.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!