View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinanguyen2 View Post
hmm thats strange, last year when i went to the vet, the vet tech recommended that i should get snickers dewormed at least once a year, is that right?
You should get a worm stool sample test at least once a year...if your neighbor has dogs, if you walk your dog, if a friend came over after they walked where a dog walked within a six months...you are exposed to worms...especially if your dog goes to doggy day care, a groomers or the dog park too. I give a heart worm med that protects against the three types of intestinal worms also plus I use apple cider vinegar on my dogs regularly...but I still have them worm tested once a year-don't over treat just test. Any responsible vet won't give you a de-worming prescription without the test and why get the prescription if you don't need it.. I spared talking about how worms are past-you have to look that up yourself-of you are like me you will immediately want to shower and scrub...and suddenly become the rude lady handing out doggy pooh bags to all the people whom don't pick up their pooh-NASTY! I only dealt with worms when Elvis arrived with them to me at 2 years old.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!