View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
1sweetiepie
Yorkie Talker

Angry HELP..... Bad hair cut !!!

I took my yorkie London blue to a groomer near my home ,that I have been to before when I used to have my peke . This groomer has been around for years and so I trusted him with my baby . I told him that since it's winter ,I don't want him cut too low and that I just wanted him trimmed and his ears clipped! When I returned to pick him up ,he looked horrible . First of all he didn't clip his ears which is what I specifically instructed him to do and his ears are flopping because of the weight of the hair . He also gave him a pony tail with a rubber band that was so tight that I had to snip it out with a scissor . I gave him a good look over after reaching home and notice that the groomer had cut his eye brows uneven and his hair was also uneven all over his entire body, he also cut too much hair from his face and the hair on his tail was very low as well . Basically he did what he wanted to do to my poor dog smh .I should have known that he didn't know what to do because he asked me if I had ever had my dog shaved before and I told him no that he has had a very low summer cut but has never been shaved. He said if I shaved him his hair would be nicer because it would allow his adult coat to come in because he still has his baby hair . I told him just a trim is fine and he butchered his coat he looks terrible .I wish I had pic to show you guys he even cut the top of his teddy bear gotee down to his nose . He kinda resembles a ferret ,anyway I called the groomer the next day and he didn't answer . So the following day he called me back and got my fiance who told him that we didn't like the hair cut and he offered to redo him free of charge what should I do? I don't want him to make him look worse and the only way he could possibly make the cut better is if he cut him lower any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !
1sweetiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!