View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #37
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

1.Everything Debra said is pretty darn factual even though she says her opinion is in there...except I believe in Parti's white is from a recessive gene from crossing-in evolution but not recent, but ABSOLUTELY so many "Parti's" are mear recent crossing being passed off-even when papered-for example I've seen this in a it's not hard to take a (f2)75%Yorkie/Malt25% sire and mix with a Yorkie mom and then claim a Yorkie dad passing them as AKC Partis....it's frusterating and defames the genuine rarity of Parti's in natural occurrence(which is no where near the appearance of modern Parti's). Parti's are a whole can of genetic worms the only real proof is when we get a breeder who breeds ethically for standard and they after 10s of generations find they have a litter or several Parti pups born...they'll see it for themselves...
2.Debra wasn't (I don't believe) commenting the dam was a bad breeding result-non-standards can happen but then showing that she was being bred considering her off standard-well that is bad breeding sorry Ivy1.
3. Culling of the herd-wow crazy this went there, there is a reason modern breeders "pet out" many dogs, ethical would imply ethics, and you have to consider modern standards (and laws etc)...having said that what does history tell us about our humanity...it's an evolutionary process...I'm not going to have the rose colored glasses on when studying history, even those historically considered ethical well I believe the usage of the term now fits the definition, just not historically.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!