View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #11
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightsilk View Post
What you call an attack, I call trying to correct misinformation. Again, I'm not claiming any particular expertise just pointing out that it is sorely lacking on this pet forum.

My cv is irrelevant. There is no one on this board who is consistently producing quality champions. Having produced or bought and finished one means nothing in terms of expertise except maybe how to fill out an entry and where to find the bathrooms and the best parking spots and even that takes some experience. The people here are cliqueish and clueless and that's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

When I joined this forum I had a new rescue and I set out to learn about this new breed. Like I said. All I learned here is where to buy pee pads and dresses. And that there are a lot of big fish in this teeny weeny pond.
You've never mentioned the fact that your dog was a rescue, in fact, on the contrary, you seem to be against rescues saying that
Quote:
"they are run by rescue is big business. There's a ton of money changing hands. Mostly coming from sincere animal lovers in the form of donations to
greedy, politically motivated, radical agenda'd groups". http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/2992560-post96.html
And again here, you seem to be suggesting that you would never support rescues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightsilk View Post
I will always support responsible breeders and if I ever add another dog to my home, it will be a puppy purchased from a breeder.

"Saving" dogs from the shelter only supports irresponsible breeders who allowed their puppies to end up there. I support responsible owner/breeder education and free spay/neuter programs. I support purebred dog breeders. I thank God for them.This "savior" mentality hasn't helped reduce the numbers of unwanted dogs in this country. Spay/neuter programs work. Make it easy and cheap. Support it with your tax dollars.

Flame suit on.

Join today and remove this ad!