View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
baby yorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Mine never really had problems with their sugar levels, but I did give them Nutrical if they seemed a little out-of-it. Just like skinbabies, you can give get a sense of when something is out of the norm. It gives Ally a sugar-high too!!!! I would suggest you keep that on hand. I would also ask the breeder if her pups and/or pup parents have sugar issues. Just make sure your baby is eating regularly to keep the levels maintained. As for the teeth, yorkies are prone to not shed all their baby teeth so they are taken out when they are spayed. Ally had 13 baby teeth removed and Tia only had two. My babies are healthy though... (Tia did come to me with giardia, coccidia, and ringworm. She, and everybody else she infected, recovered.) Oh, I would also suggest you take your baby to the vet immediately...just to make sure she is healthy. There are pet laws and the vet can catch it right away if your baby is sick so you can get back with the breeder for compensation. I could have gotten my money back if Tia was taken in immediately. I'm no expert...just giving a little of my experience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ally Tia 2.jpg (47.1 KB, 15 views)
baby yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!