View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 07:57 AM   #23
RubyC
Senior Yorkie Talker

Fasteddie: Yoda looks soo adorable in his basinet! He really seems to like it in there. He has a really beautiful & shiny coat. Its amazing what you can find at yard sales. I don't know about you guys but it seems that since Cookie came into my life I no longer go shopping for myself. My dad jokes around w/ me and whenever I come home he says, "So what did u buy Cookie (the baby) today?!!"
Raiza Cosita's pics are really really adorable!! I love her sweater. They seem to just want to play all the time so i thought it was going to be impossible to get her to concentrate when I wanted to train her but repetition is they key element!! I can't seem to get a close up pic of Cookie b/c she wants to know what I'm pointing at her or she just doesn't sit still long enough. LOL! Cookie is about 4 1/2 mo. and I taught her how to sit, stay and then get up on her two hing legs this past weekend. Of course rewarded w/ a treat. Sometimes I wish I could stay home w/ her all day!! Well Cookie recently finished getting her shots but before that I would take her out on errands w/ me in her doggie purse. I am sort of a purse freak & I think I am passing that on to Cookie, I have too many bags for her now...LOL! Good thing is that they learn to love their bags. Whenever she sees me grab one she can't wait to jump in. All I have to say is "Vamos!" - spanish for "Let's go" and there she goes waiting for her adventure to start. LOL!
I just wish I could get the same reaction from her when I go to brush her. I have to hold her in one arm and brush her w/ the other b/c if I put her down she'll simply go after the brush to play w/ it. LOL! I've tried treats and toys to keep her entertained but she rather play w/ the brush. Does anyone else use a conditioning/detangling spray before & after brushing?? Don't even get me started on getting her to stay so I can tie her topknot!!! I call it Mission Impossible!!! I know it will just take time and I want to keep doing it so she gets used to the process.
WOW!!! I have certainly rambled on and on...well keep the cute pics coming...Hopefully I can get some pics of Cookie up soon.
-RubyC
RubyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!