Thread: Found Arcata CA
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Well she has no known medical conditions, doesn't require any meds etc, no known allergies and I feed my dogs Taste of the Wild (which has minimal allergens and no grains I was stressed on this since one of my dog sis allergic to corn and the other has seizures and require a seizure specific diet-so yippy) so she needs her anal glands cleaned (she drags her bottom after every pooh) so I'm taking her to my groomer (way cheaper than her vet) I asked about her snoring and they let me know they haven't seen her in about 5 years! She actually seems to have (I did the Google vet chat) reverse sneezing-she swallows mucus) which is super common especially among Beagles (she's a Beagle mix) and this caused the snorting she randomly does and the snoring...left my info with the vet and will wait to hear about what the Police Department thinks and hopefully the owners will be back home soon and we can work it all out...should I stress on her having not been the vet in like 5 years? If she's here much longer I'll have to take her in and update her shots etc. Just don't have the heart to take her the pound since we know where she goes and they are super overwhelmed right now anyways...

Last edited by concretegurl; 12-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!