Thread: Found Arcata CA
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Thanks, besides craigslist the local bulletin board, and waiting for animal control and the police department office to open monday I'm at a loss, well I should but haven't had time post fliers and go door to door-of course we had to find her on the weekend of my daughter's basketball tournament and dance Christmas performance! I'm looking the link over now.
Everyone else that commented on what a good thing I'm doing, thank you it makes me feel good to get acknowledgment...really though, I just hope that if I ever lose one of my babies karma will come back-ye that and how could any animal lover seriously not do something I just don't get it.
Exactly, I feel a little better knowing that there are people like you who would watch out over Joey. The thread just has some ideas, don't blame yourself if you can't do all of it. I wonder if your daughter could get some kids together to hand out fliers? We posted a few of our neighbors windows, and were able to find the dog's owner the same day, she was frantic! Most dogs are within blocks of their homes. I guess the main thing the article tries express is to "think lost, not stray." Most dogs in this country have an owner who seriously wants them back.

Join today and remove this ad!