View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #76
yorkielady06
YT 500 Club Member

It was my pleasure and as an exhibitor and breeder is was my responsibility also. I now know what these rescues and shelters deal with day in and day out. To take in these poor things and for the 2 days I had them, the loving sweet nature and like Cathy said, they appreciate even the basic of needs that you supply them. I remember the first night and just giving them a blanket and love and these poor neglected babies all crawled up on the blankets and had no clue what they were and what they were for. I climbed into the xpen and sat on part of the blankets to get them to understand that they were comfortable and ok to lay on. When I sat there they just climbed on me and the petting began. And with eyes like that how do you stop?
Meeting you Cathy and Kerrianne was wonderful and from the first moment I knew that no matter what anyone says, there are angels among us. You guys ROCK!! and I know you will find those furever homes that these diamonds in the ruff deserve!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!