View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #24
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
OUCH! Bullying seriously? She stated the high cost and later said it was $80 so I suggested something for the alleviation of the cost-how is trying to be helpful bullying? I know she stated she didn't feel it was necessicary later...I only posted the reasons I felt it was necessicary, excuse me for giving my opinion in an open forum and trying to be helpful.
I said it was WAY higher than it would have been if I had sent in the papers early on. You don't think a $50-$60 penalty fee is outrageous? I do! The only reason I would pay the fee (which I can afford, thank you very much) is if Kaji does well in agility classes and I'd want to seriously compete. Or, getting his good citizen certificate.

And of course all pets are on limited registration. It means you don't have permission to breed. Unless a dog came from someone who doesn't give a hoot, then that's another story. I have receipts, vet records, his Home Again registration, and all other documents to prove Kaji's mine. One more paper isn't going to prove anything.

Last edited by DvlshAngel985; 11-27-2010 at 08:18 PM.
DvlshAngel985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!