Thread: sexes
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #14
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkiesX2
I think It totally depends on the dog. My male is crazy but quite and my female is a cuddly timid dog that barks... I think socialization can make a big difference too, but I'm no expert.
YES - Socialization all the way!!!
Of course, we all are biased to think that WE indeed have the best dog in the world, but I continue to be amazed with Sully, our 8mo. old yorkie. We were told not to get a yorkie if you have, or are planning on having kids. We want kids in about 5 years and woudl never consider getting rid of our dog. People who do that really make me sad.
Anyway, we've WELL socialized Sully, with other people and dogs, but mostly people. He LOOOOVES to play with my baby cousins! I have a 5yr old cousin and twin 2 yr olds who carry hiim around their house and play dress-up with him and he totally puts up with it. In fact, I really think he has a ball with all the attention they give him!!!
He's cuddly, too. Always wanting to take a doggie-nap on my lap and sleep in our bed. This morning, I woke up with Sully CUDDLING WITH MY HIMALAYAN CAT! Gotta love those two, they're WAY too cute together.

At first I fussed b/c I wanted a girl (but couldn't really afford one, plus my cat is a girl and we didn't want to outnumber my husband any worse, haha.) But I couldn't ask for any better with our little Sully!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!