View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
PuppyPantheon
Yorkie Talker

Default Prayers for BamBam

I'm a complete wreck. At 9pm last evening I noticed my 16 week old little guy was struggling to breathe and slipping in and out of consciousness. I rushed him to an emergency clinic where I was told his lungs have filled almost entirely with fluid. They wanted $2500 up front to treat him, which I couldn't afford. They sent us home and told us he had about 15% chance to live through the night and they would be surprised if he made it more than two hours or so.

We stayed up with him all night and as the hours ticked by he seemed to slightly improve. At about midday I noticed he was starting to fade again, his gums were turning grayish. I knew I had to get him to a vet or he would surely die. Up to that point I thought it might be possibly for him to pull through here at home, he was sure putting up a good fight.

After calling nearly 50 vets in the area I found one clinic that would accept him and generously offered to accept payments. He's been at the clinic since 1pm on oxygen and multiple medicines.

He's responding slightly to treatments. Poor little guy can hardly lift his head and is exceptionally weak at this point. Once again this vet expressed how surprised she was that he was alive when we brought him in and just how strong his spirit is.

Please help me in praying for my little Bam Bam. He's come so far, and fought so hard. My heart is breaking in two. I know there is nothing more I can do for him but I can't believe he'd struggle this far only to lose his battle in the end.
PuppyPantheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!