View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 05:54 PM   #21
Raiza
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello Fasteddie and bettyeanne,

I have been gone from my computer ... I wanted to thank you for all your responses. You guys are cool people!!

I must give you an update of Cosita... Last monday I got all last vaccination. Also got her a "Home Again" chip cuz I heard Yorkies are really stealable. She has been going for "4" days out to pee and poopoo... She will even tell me she wants to go out. I can say that she goes right on command: "go potty" and she would take two steps and squat... and there has been 2 nights that she has not pee in her crate. I think she is learning. However I must say that I work from home 3 days a week, so I can watch her. Tomorrow I will be gone all day and I think she will pee in her play pen. We'll see.

Saturday we went out to do errands and she was able to stay in her bag when I told her so. The pivoting moment would be when I put the bag on the floor and make her stay there. Well, she would get all excited to get out (while the bag was on the floor) but I would tell her "stay there", "good stay", "good girl" and she would just do it.. There were some places that I could get her in walking.. I bet she looooved that!! She thinks she is all grown up teenager now!!!

She is now learning to roll over. Hasn't quite master it yet..

Regarding the play pen, she won't stay there. I had to put masking tape all around the playpen so she wouldn't jump out, but I don't know how she still did it . She must have been doing some type of acrobatic moves there . I just got a "top net" from "Mid West" company to cover the play pen. That was the only thing that would keep her in there. I bet now she throws some mathematical equations on how to get out now that it has that net.

I just bought a bumble bee custom for Halloween.. I can't wait .

bettyeanne, wow, you have had 3 back surgeries huh??!!! So you know how it feels. Gets us tired really easy huh. Are you feeling better from that?, I am still in the healing process, if it ever does. Yea, I was waiting for all vaccinations so I could walk her even more. I also bathe her in the kitchen sink ..yaiks!! it is high enough for me and plus she won't get that cold. She is soo good now at letting me brush her hair.. as you can see we have been doing lots of bonding these last days.

Fasteddie, is Yoda still sleeping in his new Bassinet?

-Raiza
Attached Thumbnails
Yoda in his New Bassinet-resized_bathbw.jpg   Yoda in his New Bassinet-resized_c-15.jpg   Yoda in his New Bassinet-resized_c-4.jpg   Yoda in his New Bassinet-resized_c-9.jpg  
Raiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!