Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #23
Ladym
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik20101 View Post
And maybe that hour outside did nothing. The kids came in to get some lunch, she was asleep on the couch next to me. She ran up to them then ran back to the couch and peed. Really? THIS is what makes me so angry. She was in for maybe 15 min when she did this. Now she is in her crate and my cushion is drying from my soaking in enzyme cleaner.

It's enough to make me cry.
I feel your pain. My rule is first thing in the morning, out the back door.Last thing at nite, out the back door. First thing after a nap, out the back door. During the week he is gated and has a pee pad. First thing when I get home from work... you guessed it, out the back door. He gets a nice walk almost every day and does well emptying himself along the way. Still, I watch for those antsy moments and out the back door he goes. He doesn't always potty outside but I give him every opportunity I can to do so. He is very good about using the pads anytime I am not there to get him out the back door. All I can offer is that being consistent does help. Also the patience of a saint doesn't hurt either.
Ladym is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!