Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #15
Poochieheaven
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik20101 View Post
Thanks Poochie and Rachel!

Piper just turned 10 months old last week. The weather right now is great so I am going to start letting her have more outside time and I may set the pen up out there again as suggested by Poochie. She really loves it outside, maybe she will adjust to peeing out there now.

She has been peeing anywhere and everywhere for about 2-3 weeks now. I thought she was just having a few accidents but with it dragging on it is killing me! I have started making her sleep in her crate again at night. She was actually doing great with night training but this way I can put her in the pen with the pad first thing in the morning and praise the crap outta her when she goes.

This is why I titled the thread 'venting'. I know she will get it again and I am not going to give her away. I am just so frustrated and antsy to get her back on track before my husbands aunt/uncle/cousins come to spend a week with us. I would seriously be mortified if she peed on their bed or clothing.
Don't be afraid to crate her during the day as well. Also keep a leash on her and attach it t you so that you will know if she goes somewhere she is not supposed to go.

It will work. Good luck!
Poochieheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!