View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #31
Luvdogs2
Senior Yorkie Talker

I don't know why some responses are being posted and others are not...

I'll make another statement here -

The dog was hit, it has been received poorly and I hope you believe me when I say that I don't enjoy doing things like that. IT'S DONE, IT'S OVER WITH - MOVE ON.

Let's focus on the problem at hand and how to correct it. Comments like Ladyjane's are immature and are 180 degrees from the intent of spending my time here. I want to fix the problem, not hear about how "I wouldn't listen either" because it doesn't do a darn thing.

You, as well as I, would like to see this dog running around and not have to spend any time in that kennel. I dated a dog show breeder, and all her dogs did was sit in the kennel and not have any time other than to go to the bathroom to run around and I said I would never let that happen to an animal I had control over. I don't want this dog living in the kennel when I'm home. I'd rather let it run around and do what dogs do! Just not on the floor!!!

I was wrong, I hit the dog - that's been made abundantly clear. Let's move ahead and fix the problem....otherwise the dog is going to bite again and what do you think will happen? Maybe call animal control and have them decide if the dog should be put down for being vicious? is that what you all would rather happen???
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!