Thread: Sooo angry!!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Angry Sooo angry!!

I was leaving work tonight (local community center) and our theater was holding a 2-3 hour production of Hello Dolly. As i got to my car and about to drive off i noticed a little maltese looking dog in the car next to me. Now the community center was closed at 9, but the theater was still going on for another half hour or more so i knew that the person wasn't coming back soon and also that the dog had to have been there since before 7pm. i called my lovely father in law who is a police officer and asked him about reporting it. he told me how to say it and i reported to the local police. the play got over at about 9:30 so they prob. left before the police could show up, but at least it got reported with their licenese plate and all....these people should be ashamed of themselves. it's cold enough outside and they didn't even have the windows down for any air for that poor dog. it was laying in the back window all sad and alone...i was furious. i hope the police got there before they left and gave them a tongue lashing!!

awful huhh?
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!