Thread: My Carpet!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 06:06 AM   #5
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

[QUOTE=bchgirl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom
we could take Rowdy outside, stand there and say, "Go potty" a jillion times about every 1/2 hour. QUOTE]

Gee, that sounds familiar. Sometimes I wondered to myself....why did I sign up for this???
Isn't that the truth!!! Of course, it was all sooooo worth it!

I said on another thread that when Rowdy was little, I am sure he thought his name was, "Go Potty"

tbradly, I do understand about him being too little to go out by himself - we were the same way - even if we'd had the doggie door when Rowdy was little, we woudn't have used it because one side of our fence is chain link and he was so little he could go through the holes in the fence And there is a gigantic black lab rotty mix in the yard beyond the fence (he's really a sweetie though - but he sounds MEAN and acted like he might eat Rowdy at first) But when he got too big for the holes and we got the doggie door, our life became so much easier. Don't give up!

Also, I remember someone on YT said not to steam clean carpets with urine stains because the steam will "set" the urine stains and the odor won't come out. I'm not sure if that is true or not, I don't have carpet - but I would check it out if I had carpets.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!