View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Angry My Blood id Boining right now!!

Ok, I'm am right out of my mind right now. My daughter who turned 16 on the 3rd got her learners permit yesterday after school. When I get home I notice that they inverted 2 letters of our town so it is spelled wrong. Ok so this morning I go back to the same DMV and walk through the stupid hampster trail, No one is on line mind you so I am the only idiot walking around those stupid ropes. I get to the lady, about 90 years old, and explain the problem. She tells me, "Oh no she has to come in and change it because it's in her name" WTF !!! So she asks the lady next to her and she says the same thing. First of all she is only 16 so no matter what she signs is not binding anyway. I am her mother I have my license that is the same address and spelled correctly. The zip is right, the street address is right. I'm not changing the town I would just like it spelled correctly. Her real learners permit, with her picture on it, is going to be spelled wrong also. So I'm supposed to drive all the way back there at 3:30 in the afternoon when the place is a zoo to have it changed. No way!!! It will stay like that forever as far a sI'm concerned because I'm not doing that!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!