View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
evab
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by myteddybear View Post
First, I am very sorry for your predicament. I know exactly how you feel as we have been given orders to England with only 3 months notice...not nearly enough time to get done what the UK wants before bringing my babies in. I have all the same thoughts as you going through my head and go back and forth daily on it. Should I just get done what I can and bring them and have them go into quarantine, how will they do in Quarantine, they will need to be there so long, should I leave them with family here and hope they can get over there after the time is up or should I find them a nice home together so at least they can be together even if I have to lose them???????

I honestly am leaning toward taking them and dealing. Hopefully they will be close and I can visit as often as possible, maybe every day. Still not sure that is an option we can afford.

I think this whole thing sucks! I wish I could offer you more than my sympathies but I am hoping someone, anyone can come along with any real words of wisdom on your thread or mine.
Hi, please get your babies microchipped (if they are not already, preferably ISO) rabbies innoculations, wormer and flea treated. Quarantine is not a nice place for any dog to be... and for the little ones even more so.... Please contact DEFRA in the UK, here the direct link: hope this helps
Defra, UK - Wildlife and pets - Pets and horses - Travelling with pets

I believe there are not that many quarentine sites in the UK : London/Manchester? so you may not be that near to them.
evab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!