View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

First, I am very sorry for your predicament. I know exactly how you feel as we have been given orders to England with only 3 months notice...not nearly enough time to get done what the UK wants before bringing my babies in. I have all the same thoughts as you going through my head and go back and forth daily on it. Should I just get done what I can and bring them and have them go into quarantine, how will they do in Quarantine, they will need to be there so long, should I leave them with family here and hope they can get over there after the time is up or should I find them a nice home together so at least they can be together even if I have to lose them???????

I honestly am leaning toward taking them and dealing. Hopefully they will be close and I can visit as often as possible, maybe every day. Still not sure that is an option we can afford.

I think this whole thing sucks! I wish I could offer you more than my sympathies but I am hoping someone, anyone can come along with any real words of wisdom on your thread or mine.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!