View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
bertiepup
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I really need opinions,BIG, HUGE TIME..PLEASE

Hi. I am devastated. Totally! I arrived here in the US just under a month ago. And my little baby came with me obviously from England. He is 8 and a bit by the way, I've known him since 6 weeks and he been with me since 8.5 weeks. Anyway my scedule was to stay here in the US through until next April. We have both settled perfectly in every way and are very happy. However I need to have an operation which simply cannot wait. And it is a long recovery. I am european and do not have obviously US Health Care and my insurance will cover only for the surgery to take place back in Europe and not in America. Anyway my little baby will not be allowed back in to England until January 20th which would be 6 months from the date of his positive blood tests for his passport. I need to leave almost immediately. I cannot bear him in quaratine despite that we will both be in the same town. We are talking more than 2 whole months in quarrantine. I am questioning now my love for him. I adore him! Or do I? Why am I here writing this? I think I love him so much and that's why I don't want him to face quarantine. He will hate it I know. Om my God no way, he is so outgoing, free, funloving and to have to put him through that would destroy me. Do you all know what I mean? I adore this creature!!! I am thinking to give him here in to States to a good family rather that put him through that? I feel 'sick' even writing this, thinking about such a possibility, I don't even know if I could do even if it was the right thing to do, so bad it hurts. It has come to the point where I may need to travel very soon (although I am waiting for some final test results later that if passed, my dr here in the US may let me stay through until next year and my intended return), however it is unlikely. What do I do? I don't want to lose my baby nor do I want to put him through ny suffering because of my circumstances albeit medical ones. I don't have family or friends to the degree where I could leave him here by the way. And my mum was due to come in for thanxgiving. It is all upside down but my no 1 concern is for the love of my life....HELP!!!!
bertiepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!