View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #10
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddiesMommie View Post
Oh Jodi I am so sorry about this. The cake looks so-so in the custom decoration part. You could have bought tube icing and done what they did yourself.
I am glad to hear you are getting FULL refund but cannot believe you have to take the cake back. lol They plan on reusing or something

Hope your husband had a wonderful birthday anyway. Very sweet of you to go all out for is BIG day!
They were only giving me half back and I could "keep it" but I said that I wanted all my money back and they could keep their ugly cake. I also told the manager that the decorations were lacking in the skill department and I could have achieved the same result by handing my teenage daughter a tub of icing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlin Beauxs View Post
I think it looks "home made"...I would have been disappointed, I know you were in a hurry, but I am the type of person I would have said something when they handed me the cake, and I would have asked if they had a pre-made one they could dress up for me.

It was a shame that you were too embarrassed to pull it out at the party...I think it is tacky they are asking for you to bring the cake back, too. I would bring it back and let them know that due to that, you won't be giving them another chance to make it right...for goodness sakes...IT IS A CAKE, that costs a few dollars to make...geesh!
I did say something but my comment was ignored. When they handed me the cake my daughter and her friend were with me and they were laughing at how sad it looked. I said something and the woman behind the counter looked over and asked if everything was alright~I said no not really but she never responded to me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!