View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #8
nana911
threadkillin' 6 pack
Donating Member

I put her in the xpen and she just paces like a caged lion and whines. She hates it. Whenever she does go where she should we have a huge party... She is not treat motivated. Will not touch treats. I've tried outside and she doesn't get that either, thank god. (I don't really want her to go outside, I'm selfish and hate cold weather).. She is not toy or treat motivated. Puts us at a real disadvantage. Bridget is the same way with the toys and treats, they look at them as some sort of foreign objects, and turn their heads. When they do right, it is pick them up, praise, snuggles, kisses, praise, on and on. When they do bad, we just ignore, blot put the wet paper where they should have gone and move on. I'll try the padded room...LOLOLOLOL, but something tells me that any cutting her access off from everyone else is going to be a stress issue. The thought of being the source of any pain at all to these girls just breaks my heart. Like I said, I'll shave and diaper her before I let her go. Letting her go is not an option. She is here to stay. We'll work around it, it just would be nice to come up with a solution...thank you for the input. I'll give some of the ideas a try. maybe chicken in a kong... if I can find a quiet time away from the rest of the pack, maybe I could interest her in that... hmm, her in a padded room with a chicken packed kong...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!