Thread: Yorkie Seizure
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #7
Princess Chilli
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi,

Our yorkie pup was also having these seizures and experienced the same thing, but our one was crying really loudly and then would go into a seizure. They also did a number of tests and couldn't find anything. He was then stable and then got worse and worse and they had to put him down as he just was in a really bad way and they said, he wouldn't survive.Sorry i don't want to upset you i just want to help you find out what's wrong as vets don't have answers to everything. They weren't able to find out what it was, but said, it looked neurological. Our little one was a puppy and just too small to do more tests.

So please, please watch your one closely. Our one also went through a patch were he was fine and he had no temperature, no low blood sugar. I would suggest you maybe get a second opinion or ask your vet to do a scan or more blood work. As it could be serious or the start of something serious. Please i don't want you to go through what we have just been through. Hope this helps. I'm not an expert, but i'm sure every bit of information helps.
Please keep us updated.

Take Care
Princess Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!