View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
Woogie Man
Donating Member

I'm sorry to hear that the Ridgeback has become popular enough to fall victim to millers. I guess no breed is safe from them anymore. My brother has a female Ridgeback and she is a magnificent dog.

As you probably know, what is right and what is legal can be very different things when it comes to dogs, and laws vary widely from state to state. This breeder is probably operating just above the law, which means that legal recourse may be limited. Did you happen to get any video while you were there?

Sometimes all you can really do is make some noise. Have you filed a report with ripoff report? Ripoff Report | Scams, Frauds, Reviews And Consumer Complaints.

Since you've started this thread here, you could 'tag' it with the breeder's name and words like 'puppy mill', 'bad breeder' and the like. I'm not sure how to go about tagging so maybe someone could help you with that.

There is also a Ridgeback forum that you could post on. Here's the link.. Rhodesian Ridgeback Forum - Index

If they are a USDA breeder, you could make a complaint there, too. May not do much good, but try everything you can and hopefully something has an impact.

Best of luck.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!