View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
motoguy205
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks, I would have thought that the AKC would have helped us since she has registered litters that are of differnt parents. I would thought that they would want to investigate that as well as everything else. The UKC allowed her to create a club under false pretences, thought that would have them looking into things too. Just not getting any information back from any of them. I would like to see someone go in and clean out all the dogs and put them in homes so they can be cared for properly, but I just don't know what to do. I mean her husband is super abusive nad I have caught him beating a dog and throwing a puppy... I made threats and as long as I was there, we took care of the dogs to keep it from happening again, but I am sure that he has returned to his old ways. I would just like to get the papers on these dogs so we can home the rest of them out but I don't want any reprocussions for potiential families. We have several dogs that we will have for ever... Nefertiti had stage 3 Demodectic Mange, when we took her to the vet and confronted her she said "Just put the f&%$in' dog down"... which we did NOT DO and with the proper care she is doing great!! It has cost us hundreds of dollars but worth every penny. Just want that for the rest of the dogs there to.... just need some guidance...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!