View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
motoguy205
Yorkie Yakker

I would have thought that the AKC would have jumped on our case since she has misregistered litters, and the UKC would help when they approved to allow her to have a club that was created by her misconseption. I was hoping to get the papers on the dogs that I have so we can have them fixed and homed out. I don't want any repocussions for any possible owners. I just wish we could sit down with someone or a lawyer that could give us a little advice... its bad enough that we have spent hundreds of dollars getting the dogs we have healthly. One had stage 3 Demodectic Mange (she should have had care prior to us taking her) and when we called her out on it she said to "just put the f*%$in' dog down"... we didn't and she is doing great! Her name is Nefertti and if I can figure out how to post pics I will post one of her. I just know there are a ton of dogs still there and the conditions are getting worse... her husband is super abusive to the dogs too. He wouldn't do it while I was there because I caught him beating a dog and throwing a puppy... of course I made threats... he stopped, but I am sure that he is back to his old ways now that we aren't there to take care of them instead. I would just love to have someone enter their home and take every dog and put them in homes.. where they can be cared for properly...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!