View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
Zanny
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Question... Help?

My girl Sakura is driving me nuts she is scared to death of the new pet. This past Sunday I got a bearded dragon from my sister-in-law. Well Sakura was fine with the dragon the first 2 days but now she is so afraid of the dragon. The bearded dragon we think is a girl and not very social so I put her in my room to try to get her used to people and such. Now Sakura doesn't spend too much time gated in my room unless she is home alone. But tonight I had some errands to run after work and she couldn't come so I gated her in my room and left her with the tv on. Well at some point she had climbed over her gate and greeted me at the door when I got home. At this moment she is pacing the floor and whining and watching the dragon's cage. I've tried to get her used to having the dragon's tank in the room but she is still scared of it. Anybody know what I could do to make her less afraid? And chill her out? She hasn't been afraid of any other living thing before. The only thing I have found she was afraid of was the sound of a lawn mower but she has gotten over that and I didn't have to do anything. Sorry this is such a long post. And thanks!
Zanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!