View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
caricloud
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Help! Knox is not doing well

Ok long story as short as I can make it.....Knox had his baby teeth pulled last Tuesday (6 days ago) and he is doing horrible right now. He went to the vet this morning because on Sunday he was shaking horribly and when I pick him up he yelps. Of course I have been giving him Nutri-Cal since the weird behavior started....but we found out he has lost a pound in the last week. He is just at just over 2 pounds right now! He is basically refusing to eat. I am totally freaking out and at a loss on what to do. The vet gave him some pain medicine and antibiotic and thinks it is because of his teeth being pulled. I am just so confused because he was totally fine on Wednesday-Saturday.

Here is my problem....why on Earth is he yelping when I pick him up if it is his teeth? He doesn't do it everytime but has never done it before. Any ideas? Also is there some soft human food I can maybe give him that he could eat easily? I was thinking maybe it would encourage him to eat. I am so upset and have been in tears most of the day Please pray that my baby will be okay.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!