Thread: Canada Members
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 08:02 AM   #62
Elbow
Yorkie Yakker

Default Answer

I am looking for a new home for her because I just don't have the time anymore to properly attend to her. I can tell she is getting upset and sad when I leave...but I am constantly out of the house or when I'm at home, I am frantically getting ready our second baby to come. My husband and I both juggling out time between his grandmother who is suffering from liver cancer and has 2 months left to live...and my father who has been suffering with non-hodgkins lymphoma. They are both extremely ill and we have to pitch in as much as possible in terms of care, driving to and from the hospital....grocery shopping...shovelling the driveway...and just for company. Our dog is unfortunately not in the forefront of our thoughts as we are struggling with various misfortunes right now. An example would be this week...Friday my father went to the hospital due to excessive bleeding in his bowels (I know...quite graphic)...Saturday...my grandfather had to be taken to the hospital.....and then Sunday...I had to help my sister move back into my parent's house because she is going through a separation and possible divorce....and then today, I just found out that both my dad and my grandfather has been taken to the hospital. I will most likely be going home...walking Elbow...feeding her and then going straight to see my dad and grandfather. The best thing for elbow is a new home...I know she doesn't deserve this..so I think it is best for us to let her go.
Elbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!