View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #1
Anaic
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default D.A.P. And music

Thought I would repost this here

D.A.P. and Through A dog's Ears
Just wanted to share our new holistic vet visit yesterday, (Home) with Dr. Sivula for our Shelby.

She is a AAI surgery survivor and has numerous congenital defects. She has developed some new complications with a herniated disc directly below the AAI repair site. So we were directed to a new holistic vet, who I found to be wonderful.

His exam room had a D.A.P. diffuser plugged in which is a dog appeasing pheromone and music playing by "Through a dog's ears". I would not have believed it, if I did not witness and experience it myself, the calming effect it had on Shelby.

After her first acupuncture session, she was so relaxed, she fell asleep laying next to Daddy on the floor while we finished chatting with Dr. Sivula. Looking forwad to more sessions and hoping the healing herbs he has ordered and prescribed for her will help.

As I said just wanted to share our experience with the D.A.P. and the music for those who might find it soothing for their furbabies.

The music I downloaded directly from thehttp://www.throughadogsear.com/downloads.htm?&downloads=Buy%20Download site.
There are several down loads available, also from Ebay and Amazon.com, he had none in the office to purchase, sold out as soon as they arrive.

For the D.A.P. he did say Pet's mart did carry it, but I went ahead and bought them from him. #1 covers a 700 sq foot area.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!