View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
PrettyPinkPooch
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondschilli View Post
Hey just wanted to get some feed back on this. My neighbors live behind me and have called the dog catchers on me which is a relative in that field when my dog have escaped from me once or twice a year now they let their children maybe 25 or so move into their dads house which past recently and we did get along with him. Well now they have two yorkie poos running all the time and down at my house we do have 5.5 acres then 3.5 well through the night I have noticed that they are still left out and its now in the 30,s. I am a bit concerned for the dogs being left with no shelter and water and no one home and fridge temps to a small dog. OH SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!! Should I call human society ??? which I do own more animals that allowed but I do have 5.5 acres and 9 dogs only 5 allowed with out a kennel license. I feel so bad for those dogs it is cold as crap out, these dogs are 4-6 pounds
I'm not sure about where you live, but in the state of Michigan it is illegal to leave a dog ANYWHERE for ANY amount of time without food, clean water, and shelter!! I would be calling anyone and everyone possible! These poor babies!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!