View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
SUZYQ15
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default how can i get my bella to go on the potty patch???

hello friends my bella is 1yr old and she is potty trained. sort of well she always lets me know when she needs to go,and i try to take her out every two hours. i have no problem with that, but my problem is that i trust her so much because she's such a good dog that i don't put her in her kennel when i go out. she never chews on anything. but when i come back she leaves me a surprise because there was no one to take her out.so i felt really bad so i decided to buy her a potty patch that i found at petco. it's a piece of fake grass that i can put out for her so she can go when i can't take her outside. well at first she was afraid of the grass so i helped her get use to the idea of being on it. but my problem is that she won't go on it!? so what do i do now??? when i came home i saw another surprise on my carpet ,and the patch of grass was clean that was the whole idea of the grass so she wouldn't go on my carpet so did i buy the patch for nothing?? does anyone have any ideas???? iw ould love to hear them
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!