View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
faithopelove31
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help Please? Will My Bailey Grow out of Whining?

Hi Yorkie Talk!

I am a new proud owner of a yorkie male (Bailey McKenzie) who will be 9 weeks old this Friday. Unfortunately I work during the day (7am - 3:30pm) and poor Bailey does not like to be left alone (who would?). The first day Monday, my sisters fiance watched him, Tuesday - was the 1st day I put him in his kennel and boy oh boy....i couldn't leave him because he whined and cried for about 15 minutes. I was late to work because I couldn't leave him, so I ended up taking him to work with me; Wednesday - he had to stay at home until 11:30 when my sisters fiance rescues him. I then went and purchased a baby gate to put up in my bathroom.....I leave the door open and section off the bathroom for his food, wee wee pads, house, and a box to prevent him from going over to the other half of the bathroom......but Bailey doesn't like that either....well at least when he knows I'm getting ready to leave....so Thursday and Friday, he cried....that is until....my sisters fiance rescued him.....I feel really bad leaving him, but I don't have much of a choice. Will he ever get accustomed to having to spend a few hours by himself without making me feel so awful?

Thanks
Attached Images

faithopelove31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!