View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
lynnelily
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default tucked (innie) vulva

My little Claire is 6.5 months old the last few days I thought maybe she was going into heat because she started licking herself a lot down their. I checked her out closely down there last night and her vulva looks like an innie and doesn't not look like my other girls. I've attached pictures. She is not acting sick and she is eating fine and has no problems going pee either. I started searching the web about innies and ran across information on tucked vulva and her looks a bit like the pictures. What I've read is if she does have this it is better to let them have a first heat and it may straighten itself out. Has anyone heard of this? I've been waiting to get my older girls fixed because my pet insurance to goes effect on the 14th this month and it will cover getting their baby teeth removed. Now I'm glad I have the insurance but it won't cover anything but accidents until the 14th so if I take her in now it will be a preexisting condition. Again she isn't acting sick so should I wait?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_7897.jpg (100.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 100_7895.jpg (106.5 KB, 41 views)
lynnelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!