View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 AM   #18
AmyBeth
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I'm sorry; I love you and agree with most of your posts here on YT and respect you as a person and member..... but I find this post to be totally rude. If these were MY dogs, I'd be extremely pissed at you passing judgment on two dogs you have never met nor know and your opinion could have been presented in a different way.

She's got a big dog and a small dog.... lots of people do it. Do you expect her to give up one or the other, or live a life in separation between the two, simply because a person on YT feels they are putting their dogs life in jeopardy. These are two dogs, who from this video, seem to really love each other and have an understanding of each other and there is no reason to blatantly assume that this dogs life is in jeopardy.
Thanks for sticking up for me. I honestly didn't care one bit what the other poster's opinion was. Murphy is like no dog I've ever met. Her family is her world. And now, Stormy is her family. I'm not in the least bit worried.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!