View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 09:27 AM   #1
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Thumbs up Testimonial for JeffersPet.com!!!

I really liked the products, price & especially the fast service from JeffersPet.com!! This week I love & respect them! I placed an order before we flew home, thinking that I would be back before it arrived .... NOT!! It came and UPS left it outside our courtyard door ... our landlord saw it sitting there [I normally let him know if we are out of town but forgot this trip!]. He decided to come by and pick it up when he realized that we weren't home ... it was gone!! Some low-life stole my Toto's stuff!! I called yesterday to get the order re-shipped and get a copy of the invoice for the stolen stuff so I could file a claim with UPS [the driver told me to do this because it was their fault for leaving it out there]. Got a call a little while ago from Jeffers ... they are re-shipping at N/Chg and they are filing the claim!! Can you believe that??!?! I am soooo happy not to have to deal with all that!! I will always be a loyal customer ... that's the way to build a good business!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!