View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
loveayorkie2day
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Well an awesome thing has happened. My husband went to Wal-Mart (at 3 am this morning) bought the puppy formula in the pet department. While I was at home I put up against my skin under my shirt (I know it sounds weird, I was desperate) and it warmed up!! Then it really started moving around. When they hubby got back with the bottle and formula he prepared the bottle and it took about 10 minutes of putting tiny drops on the pups tongue and then the pup took to it and began sucking from it. I just gave it a little bit and then I took it back to its momma. My husband sat with them until after 4 helping the baby latch on several times to its mom. We went to bed about 4:15 this morning and woke up at 6 for work Lady still had the puppy with her and wasn't seperating it. The situation is the same tonight!! YAY. The baby is nursing, Lady is cleaning it and keeping it warm, and the pups eyes are not as open as wide as lastnight. I am so thankful for all of your guys info. Its great to be able to talk with people that have experience in these kinds of situations. I appreciate it so much!!!
loveayorkie2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!