View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #72
rebeccag
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Wow... I have no idea how I missed this for long but I am fairly local to you rebeccag and am VERY familiar with Wignalls Animal hospital as they were my vet for a long time. If you need any help at all just let me know. I can look into any more calls you get from places in southern NH up to Manchester. Please PM me and I will do whatever I can to help! I'm so sorry for your loss. I think about this all too often when we are at work at my boys are home alone all day. If my boys were not home when I got home from work my heart and soul would be gone.
My boyfriend actually saw a green durango drive up and down our road REAL slow last week almost like they were scoping the place out. He waited until they were in their car and then jumped in his to follow to make sure they were not casing other neighborhoods. He did not find them again. Still makes me nervous!
I think I sent a flyer to Wignalls. Maybe even two because I made more than one flyer. According to one of my neighbors, I think it was a day or two before they were taken that he said there were kids hanging around that he didn't know. I don't know. Whoever it was is pretty brave to do such a thing in the early morning like that....especially with my husband's office literally on the side of my house. Doesn't make sense at all!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!