View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
MellyBelly Mom
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you so much for sharing guys! That helps a lot!

I fed her 2 raw meals so far and I also did not mix raw and dry. I'm feeding a dry mix of Wellness and Orijen in the morning until my Wellness is over and I will keep the dry with Orijen. For dinner I'm doing raw only, I'm giving her Prime.

I think she is doing good, during last night she had a little refluxe, she was coughing I got up and looked to see if she was OK, she seemed OK we went back to bed, but this morning I found a little yellow spot in the living room. Looks like biles, it was not the food. Can it be related to this new diet? She has had that before even on her usual diet, like maybe twice a month? Is that something I should worry about?

Also, I don't know if is that she really loves the raw food, but she seems to be starving!!! I give her 1 1/2 nuggets, she finishes in 2 seconds and look at me with those big begging eyes for more... I wanted to give more but I'm afraid she will get fat...

Someone also told me that wet is better than kibble, but I do agree that traveling with wet food is messy. So I may try the freezed dry raw, will pick it up next weekend because we are going to visit our family in Europe for Thankskiving and I need to be ready if this work than I can get rid of the dry food.

Also, how old does a pup needs to be to be fed raw? My youngest furbaby girl will be home on 10/23/10 and I'm not sure what to feed her.

Jeez! I should have had a skin baby, I think they are easier to feed. LOL

Thank you so much for all your replies!!

Last edited by MellyBelly Mom; 09-27-2010 at 08:45 AM.
MellyBelly Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!